Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TASTE STRIPS-Genetics



This chart shows a little part of my family generation.  We were given these strips that you put on your tongue to see if you can taste it or not taste it.  My mom wasn't able to taste it or her parents or my little sister could not taste the strips.  On the other had my dad could taste it.  I could also taste it and so could my older brother and sister.  The squares stand for boys and the circles stand for girls.  If the shape is colored in the person could taste the strip of paper.  This all has to do with genetics if you can taste it, its a dominate gene in my family.  This little experiment was very interesting and I liked watching my dad and older brother and sister taste it because they made a funny face.  This is truly a dominate gene in my family because more people could taste the strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment